Pagina's

maandag 30 oktober 2017

High heel girl poster

Oktober.. de herfst.. Halloween en langzaam nadenken over de feestdagen en de kerstdagen.

Ik wil jullie vandaag een poster laten zien die ik gemaakt heb met diverse Pronty Crafts mask stencils.
-
October.. Autumn.. Halloween and the beginning of thinking about Christmas and the other holidays.

Today I would like to show you a poster that I made with some of the Pronty Crafts mask stencils.


Op groot vel plaats ik de dame uit de Pronty Crafts mask stencil High Heel Girl 470.802.022 en om haar heen breng ik vervolgens kleur aan op de pagina.
-
I use the girl from the Pronty Crafts mask stencil High Heel Girl 470.802.022 and I add some colour around her.


Om haar heen werk ik daarna met het Pronty Crafts mask stencil Mini square explosion 470.801.042 zodat het lijkt alsof ze voor een soort van discobal staat.
Daarna gebruik ik diverse andere Pronty Crafts mask stencils voor de rest van de achtergrond.
 -
Around the girl I use the Pronty Crafts mask stencil Mini square explosion 470.80.042 so it looks like she is standing in front of a disco ball. For the background I the use several other Pronty Crafts mask stencils.


Om nog wat reliëf te krijgen op de 'discobol' breng ik nog wat glass beads aan met behulp van het Pronty Crafts mask stencil Mini square explosion 470.801.042. Laat goed drogen.
 -
To get more dept on the 'disco ball' I add some glass beads with the help of the Pronty Crafts mask stencil Mini square explosion 470.801.042. Make sure to let it dry well.


Hierna mat ik de pagina op zwart kraft papier en is mijn poster klaar. Ik hoop dat ik je heb weten te inspireren om ook zelf een poster te maken met de hulp van de Pronty Crafts mask stencils.

Hartelijke groet,
 -
After drying I've adhered my paper to a piece of black cardstock and my poster is ready. I hope I've inspired you to create your own poster with the help of the Pronty Crafts mask stencils.

Kind regards,



1 opmerking: